New Covenant Christian Ministries Worldwide
Update as of June 21, 2020
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! We are thankful that the coronavirus threat has waned, as we remember in prayer those who have lost loved ones due to the pandemic. Mourning with those who mourn reflects that nature of our Savior’s compassionate love.
Please note the following temporary changes to our worship schedule:
- On Sunday mornings, we meet at for service 11:30 am EST at the Dominion Cathedral. Dominion Church is also open at 11:30 am, but it is now operating as a satellite location where those that come in person can view the live stream of the service at Dominion Cathedral if they cannot access it from their homes. We are not presently holding Sunday School or Early Morning Service.
- Prayer and bible services are now being held virtually through Zoom. We are meeting daily at 8 pm EST. You can access the Zoom services by downloading the Zoom app on your device (computer, tablet, or smartphone) and entering the following Meeting ID at the scheduled time: 870 177 4395. If you do not have Zoom, you may participate by calling our prayer line at (712) 775-8945 and using the access code 414710.
Update as of April 6, 2020
Family of Christ,
We pray that you are doing well and are being kept safe by the Spirit of the LORD during these trying times. Truly, we are in the last days and are witness to scriptural prophecy being fulfilled.
Many people feel fearful about what they see in the world today. The threat of the coronavirus and the accompanying economic downturn can seem to be incredibly overwhelming. But we want to encourage you to trust in Jehovah Shalom who is our peace! The current struggles many of us are facing did not catch Him off guard, and the Bible teaches us that we should cast all of our cares on Him because He truly does care for us. 1 Peter 5:7
What You Should Know About Our Sunday Services
The Bible also teaches us that we should not forsake the assembling of ourselves together, but we balance that with godly wisdom given the times in which we live. As such, we are not meeting in person for the time being, but we will be gathering virtually. Our services will be broadcast live on YouTube every Sunday morning at 11:00 AM EST until further notice. You can access our YouTube page by clicking here. Recordings of previous messages and services are also available on our YouTube page so that you can listen at your convenience and edify yourself in the Word of God.
We will also be streaming our Good Friday service this week in observance of the day that our Savior died to shed His blood for our sins. Details about this service are forthcoming and will be posted to this page when they are available.
Prayer and Bible Study
We learn from scripture that we are to pray without ceasing, and we follow this mandate carefully. So our prayer lines continue as usual. We have three prayer conferences that you may join:
- 1. Weekday Early Morning Prayer Conference: This conference is held Monday-Friday from 6:00 AM EST to 7:00 AM EST. To join this prayer conference, dial (712) 775-8945, and use the access code 414710.
- 2. Weekday Evening Prayer Conference: This conference is held Monday-Wednesday and Friday from 8:00 PM EST to 9:00 PM EST. To join this prayer conference, dial (712) 775-8945, and use the access code 414710.
- 3. Youth and Young Adult Prayer Conference: This conference is held on Mondays from 9:00 PM EST to 10:00 PM EST. To join this prayer conference, dial (857) 232-0159, and use the access code 868481.
In addition, Archbishop Alexander hosts a virtual Bible study and prayer meeting weekly on Wednesdays at 8:00 PM EST through Zoom. Click here to join the Bible study. Please note that you will need to download the Zoom software to your phone, tablet, or computer in order to join the Bible study.
If you feel led to give to financially support the work of this ministry, you may do so electronically. Please click here to visit our secure giving website. You may also give via phone by texting NCCMINGIVE to the number 779-77 and following the instructions you receive by text to complete your giving. Please note that message and data rates apply when giving via your phone.
It is our earnest prayer that this crisis will prompt people to turn to God as never before. He is and always will be in control, and there is safety in Him. “The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.” Proverbs 18:10
For those of us who have received salvation, these are not times to slack off in our faith. Rather, we are to “be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: whom [we] resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in [our] brethren that are in the world.” 1 Peter 5:8-9 Let us use this temporary time of separation to deepen our walk with the Lord, increase in prayer, spend more time in His word, and seek His face about how we can best serve His kingdom here on earth.
For those of us who have yet to receive salvation, now is the time to give your life to Christ. He loves you with an immeasurable love. It doesn’t matter what you’ve done or how badly you think you’ve messed up or how far you feel from God. Nothing can separate from you the love of Jesus! All you have to do to be saved is say this short prayer and believe every word:
“Lord Jesus, I acknowledge that I am a sinner and that I need a Savior. I believe that You died for my sins and that God the Father raised You from the dead on the third day. Please come into my heart and forgive me of all my sins. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. I confess that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord. From today onward, I place my trust in You and will live for You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”
Once you have prayed that prayer, you belong to kingdom of God and the family of Christ! We encourage you to continue building your relationship with the Lord by praying to Him, reading the Bible, and being part of a Bible-believing church. We invite you to join our weekly services to learn more about God and how you can serve Him.
We love you, but God loves you more. We pray His divine protection over you and your family in Jesus’ name, and we hope to connect with you again in person soon.
Yours in Christ,
New Covenant Christian Ministriesfo